Construction Safety Examinations
A comprehensive range of safety examinations from SGS.
To work in the construction industry, you need to demonstrate knowledge of health, safety and the environment, ensure safe working conditions, and meet all mandatory regulations and standards.
We provide a wide range of the required safety examinations you need to progress your professional career, including:
- Basic Elements of Safety (B-SCC)
- Basic Green Elements of Safety (B-SCC), for work in landscaping
- Safety for Operational Supervisors SCC (SOS-SCC)
- Safety for Intermediaries and Supervisors (SIS-SCT)
- Asbestos Demolition Supervisor (DTA)
- Asbestos Removal Inventory Expert (DIA)
- Expert Asbestos Remover 1 (DAV-1)
- Expert Asbestos Remover 2 (DAV-2)
- Asbestos Expert (ADK)
- Expert Asbestos Acceptant (DAA)
As a world-leading provider in safety, we enable you to demonstrate compliance with national, international and customer-defined standards. We offer unrivaled expertise in construction industry safety standards and certification requirements.
To learn more about our safety examinations, contact us today.