Construction Asbestos Safety Exams
A range of safety examinations for asbestos removal experts.
Why choose SGS asbestos safety exams?
We offer you a wide range of asbestos safety exams, for which, on successful completion, you will receive a certificate that is valid for three years. These include:
- Asbestos Demolition Supervisor (DTA): become a certified DTA Supervisor able to manage asbestos abatement. This exam covers both theory and practice
- Asbestos Removal Inventory Expert (DIA): qualify for recognizing, mapping and reporting suspicious asbestos materials. This is a mandatory exam for asbestos removal inventory experts that work at asbestos removal companies that have the process certificate in accordance with Annex XIIIa. This exam covers both theory and practice
- Expert Asbestos Remover 1 (DAV-1): become certified to remove asbestos safely. This exam tests the basic principles for working with asbestos safely. After obtaining your DAV-1 certificate, you can get started with the learning trajectory for the DAV-2 certificate. This exam covers both theory and practice
- Expert Asbestos Remover 2 (DAV-2): qualify as an asbestos removal expert and demonstrate that you meet the applicable conditions for removing asbestos. This exam covers both theory and practice
- Asbestos Expert (ADK): qualify to supervise asbestos sanitation in a responsible manner in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations. This exam covers both theory and practice
We also offer Expert Asbestos Acceptant (DAA) examinations, enabling you to obtain a diploma to qualify as an asbestos expert able to recognize suspect asbestos materials. The aim of the diploma is to professionalize supervision and enforcement within the asbestos chain. The exam only contains a theoretical part.
Trusted asbestos exams from a word-leading provider of safety certification
As a world-leading provider in safety certification, we offer you unrivaled experience in examination and certification in accordance with regulatory requirements for the asbestos industry.
To discuss your asbestos safety exam requirements, contact us today.