New fully automatic hardness tester
Our metal testing facilities have recently been expanded with a fully automated micro Vickers and Brinell hardness tester.
Testing capabilities and standards
- Vickers Hardness: ISO 6507-1
- Welding trajectories: ISO 9606-1, ISO 15640-1
- Hardening Depths: ISO 18203
- Threaded measurement: ISO 898-1
Accredited metal testing laboratory
We offer independent destructive metal testing in our accredited materials engineering laboratory. We determine the quality of metals, such as ferrous metals and non-ferrous metals, mechanical devices and mechanical components, by identifying the properties of products. As a result, you can be sure your products are reliable and safe. We test for the following international, European and national standards:
- Tensile properties: EN-ISO 6892-1
- Impact testing: EN-ISO 148
- Hardness testing: EN-ISO 9015
- Bending tests: EN-ISO 5173
- Break tests: EN-ISO 9017
- Macroscopic testing for welding: EN-ISO 17639
For more information, please fill in our contact form or contact 0031 88 – 214 52 04.