Pest Control and Fumigation
How can you manage the bio-risks in your company?
When it comes to bio-risks, safeguarding the quality of goods and products, increasing food safety and ensuring a healthy work environment are an essential part of any quality system. That’s why you need an expert partner to help you manage and prevent the risks caused by pests.
Bio-risk management from a world-leading expert
As a leading provider of pest control and fumigation, we can help you to maintain the quality of your goods and products through effective protection during manufacturing, processing, storage and transport.
Our Sanitec division specializes in the management and prevention of risks caused by pests. We offer you a tailor-made prevention and control system for identifying, managing and avoiding bio-risks quickly and professionally.
We can help you:
- Ensure the quality of goods and products during manufacture, processing, storage and transport
- Gain an integrated control and reporting method for pest prevention and management. Our online Rebus platform offers you efficient inspection and reporting, and allows you to verify and trace product use. It also offers you a wealth of information, including control advice, material safety data sheets, checklists and audit reports
- Meet pest control requirements for international standards such as Hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP), British Retail Consortium (BRC), International Food Standard (IFS), American Institute of Baking (AIB), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Tesco and Marks & Spencer
- Comply with the most complex local and European legislation on industrial hygiene, the environment, quality and residue tolerance
Our services include:
- Remote non-toxic rodent monitoring system
- An adapted prevention and control system, with regular inspections
- Gas-free inspections on containers and ships, in accordance with Koninklijk Besluit (KB)11/03/2002, collective employment agreement Collective Employment Agreement (CEA) and customs authorities
- Fumigation and spraying of goods, such as cereals, crops and cocoa, during transport or storage
- Disinfection and fumigation of buildings in the food industry (such as mills and breweries), storage facilities (such as silos, tanks and warehouses) and transport services (such as ships, barges, and containers)
- Treatment of wooden packaging materials for shipping in compliance with International Standards For Phytosanitary Measures No. 15 (ISPM15)
To find out more about our pest control and fumigation services, contact us today.